Activation and Enablement Lead, Go-To-Market, Data Analytics
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: Canada; California, USA; United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in the technology industry in a program management, sales operations, customer support, account management, business development, marketing, or consulting role, with 2 years of experience in cloud services.
- Experience in planning and executing strategic and operational deliverables.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, influencing and negotiating trade offs with groups including Go-to-Market, Product, and Engineering.
- Excellent narrative and storytelling capabilities, with verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
About the job
The Product Activation and Outbound Product Management team is responsible for driving growth of the Data and Analytics portfolio. This includes working closely with Go-to-Market and Sales teams to drive an annual business plan for data and analytics, including the growth goals for the year, defining the business motions and plays for field teams and diagnosing how to streamline business process and agreement execution. In addition, this team supports external messaging for our Data and Analytics products, related solutions and engaged differences.
As an Activation and Enablement Lead, you will partner closely with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Go-to-Market teams to develop and execute all go-to-market activities that drive business performance and customer satisfaction. You will also drive the market research that helps to predict where the market is trending and where future opportunities lie for our Data and Analytics portfolio. You will use insights and data to influence product strategy and investment, besides scaling products from the ground-up, organize product launches and create repeatable go-to-market processes.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
For United States Applicants:
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $194,000-$286,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Partner cross-functionally with Central Sales Operations, Solutions, Field, Engineering and Product teams to influence and impact change to drive seamless execution and business performance.
- Source and analyze data to inform areas of friction to better understand go-to-market performance.
- Gather customer and field feedback to drive strategy and infuse learnings back into the Data and Analytics teams.
- Optimize and evolve portfolio messaging and messaging to changing market needs. Take leadership on reporting success of Data and Analytics activation and enablement.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?