Associate Project Manager, Mandiant, Google Cloud
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: District of Columbia, USA; Maryland, USA; Virginia, USA.
- 2 years of experience as a business coordinator in a multi-divisional company
- Experience at a professional services company or information security organization
- Experience managing projects for a professional services organization
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity concepts
- Ability to effectively interface with internal and external stakeholders at various levels, build effective relationships, and partner with all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify the need to track/organize key information and establish appropriate tracking mechanisms or spreadsheets
- Ability to balance multiple projects concurrently and effectively prioritize tasks, with attention to detail and excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
About the job
The mission of the Mandiant Academy is to close the cyber security skills gap through training courses, cyber range exercises, and certifications. The success of our program is predicated on the ability to help our customers succeed in protecting and defending their critical assets against harmful cyber adversaries.
As a member of the Mandiant Education Services team, you will be responsible for the various aspects of the Mandiant Academy program. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for the project management and coordination of Private External Education and Customized training engagements, while also providing administrative support and documentation creation and maintenance. You will work with clients and internal stakeholders across multiple business units. Additionally, you will work with a sense of purpose and urgency, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines, anticipate risks, provide feedback in a timely manner, and demonstrate keen attention to detail resulting in the successful execution of customer engagements and delivery of high-quality work products.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $83,000-$120,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Ensure client engagements are executed in accordance with agreements to manage custom projects to include scoping, statement of works, and client deliverables. Work with stakeholders to anticipate and manage changes to projects.
- Collaborate with various Education Services team members to define internal standard operating procedures, and identify areas for improvement. Create and update documentation.
- Create, distribute, and analyze evaluations and maintain and enhance the Education training calendar invitations for engagements.
- Act as back-up to other Project Managers during absences and assist with other projects, as availability exists.
- Interact with clients and internal stakeholders to address concerns, issues, or escalations. Track and drive to closure issues that impact the service and its value to clients.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?