INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
30 Aug INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
About the job
“As leaders we will embrace “change” in pursuit of excellence for it is the key to continuous improvement, growth and success.” We will never compromise the Safety of our Team Members or the Quality of our products. We will utilize open, honest communication at all times to build trust with our Team Members and customers. We will uphold the “Bridgestone Essence” in building on the integrity of our company.”
- Trouble shoot and correct equipment issues as they occur
- Set up and change over equipment to achieve maximum efficiency during production
- Perform routine and non-routine preventive maintenance as needed or identified
- Inspect equipment and identify potential issues as they begin to develop
- Converse with equipment operators to identify current or potential equipment maintenance requirements
- Complete assigned responsibilities through a work order maintenance program.
- Support production, quality, warehouse, sanitation, and administrative staff with projects
- Record, document, and complete all supporting maintenance documents per requirements
- Maintain all maintenance documents in accordance with plant quality and safety requirements
- Install, set up and support capital projects as necessary.
- Recommend and implement plant efficiency projects as identified.
- Adhere to all maintenance programs with regards to safety.
- Work with vendors and contractors as necessary to perform installation and maintenance work.
- Daily PM’s using MPulse software
- 5+ years as a maintenance mechanic in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment,
- Industrial Maintenance or Mechatronics certification course from an accredited college or university, have completed equivalent training and/or relevant OJT experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, PLCs, control circuits, motors, pumps, and industrial electrical power distribution
- Must have mechanical and electrical aptitude. i.e. Read/understand prints, schematics and ladder logic.
- Must be able to clearly communicate, and coordinate between various other departments.
- Must possess and have demonstrated the ability to work within the Team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $33.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 4 years
- 12 hour shift
- Rotating shift
- Industrial maintenance: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person