Sr. Product Manager - Acquisition & Onboarding (Open to anywhere in the U.S. Bank footprint)
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
- Develop and deploy a data-driven approach to recommend enhancements to the Branch Apply and Onboarding CX framework, including POS interactions, banker screens and prompts, outbound welcome calls and other CX touchpoint drivers
- Develop strong partnerships with CSS and Branch leadership to influence prioritization of initiatives through data & trend-activated market analysis that drive Deposit growth and checking primacy and centrality
- Partner with key Branch and Phone sales and servicing teams (i.e. Branch Banker Outreach Team) to create and manage an ROI based ideation pipeline with focus on prospecting and relationship deepening
- Act as business lead on high-visibility deposit projects consisting of multiple stakeholders and enablement teams with the ability to tell stories using analysis, set strategic business direction, drive to decisions, negotiate tradeoffs v. speed-to-market and holistically understand all compliance, risk, operations, marketing and channel implications
- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of experience in project management activities
- Two or more years of managerial experience
- Expert knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of project management
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $117,555.00 - $138,300.00 - $152,130.00