Mid-Market Account Executive - Minnesota
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
We are seeking a Mid-Market / Enterprise Account Executive to be part of an exciting opportunity to develop new business account relationships with referral bank partners, who are contracted to, and rewarded for, referring sales opportunities.
This role is responsible for winning new merchant services business through partnership with BMO Bank and expanding / managing existing relationships. Individual will work closely with Commercial and Corporate Bankers, Treasury Management Officers, as well as clients at the large volume / Enterprise level. Considered a subject matter expert on merchant services product benefits.
· Outside B2B sales role,
· Call on prospective business clients to develop new and profitable merchant services sales opportunities through a consultative sales approach.
· Maintain strong relationship with bank partner team
· Meet with partner bank’s clients to sell Elavon’s non-cash payment solutions
· Capable of managing complex business relationships / partnerships
· Responsible for all phases of sales process from referral through implementation.
· Analyze clients’ current payment structure, pricing, and develop customized solutions to meet the clients’ needs.
· Prepare and present sales presentations and proposals (for both internal and external audiences), illustrating customized solutions, industry trends, as well as features and benefits of the recommended product offerings.
What we are looking for:
· Minimum of three years Corporate/Commercial Sales Experience
· Strong consultative sales and negotiating skills
· Technical sales, banking / financial services sales background preferred
· Ability to creatively resolve client concerns and issues
· Strong problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Proven track record of sales success working with c-suite executives
· Individual needs to thrive in highly competitive environment
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to travel
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $76,840.00 - $90,400.00 - $99,440.00
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.