Digital Account Executive
The Leaf Chronicle
Digital Account Executive
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com
Position Title: Business Development Account Executive – Digital Marketing Consultant
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Work Environment: Remote. In this role you will live in and work with local Atlanta businesses but are not required to report into an office
What makes LocaliQ a GREAT fit for you? When you join LocaliQ, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We are one of the leading digital marketing companies in the nation offering clients end to end digital marketing solutions with insights that they cannot find elsewhere. Our Sales Executives earn a competitive base pay, uncapped commission and exceptional benefits.
Along with top training in digital marketing, exemplary digital marketing fulfillment and recognition for high performers. If you are driven to succeed, have digital marketing acumen and are looking for your next adventure, LocaliQ is the place for you.
The Account Executive (Digital Marketing Consultant) role requires a highly personable, intelligent individual with the ability to lead sales efforts focused on digital platforms while maintaining an energetic, strategic, and entrepreneurial spirit.
As an Account Executive, you’ll collaborate with clients to provide a diverse set of advertising and marketing solutions, including:
- Establishing and enhancing their online presence through website development, SEO, local listings, and reputation management on social media platforms.
- Generating awareness and leads through various methods such as search engine marketing, social media engagement, display advertising, video content, and mobile advertising.
- Growing the audience and promoting engagement through brand content solutions and social media marketing.
- Managing leads and customers efficiently using lead alert systems, engagement tools, and tracking mechanisms.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns using comprehensive reporting tools, mobile applications, and insights from emerging technologies like Virtual and Augmented Reality.
As a Digital Marketing Consultant you will have the opportunity to:
- Utilize the best marketing services and solutions in the region to deliver exceptional results for your customers.
- Foster partnerships with local businesses and assist them in achieving their marketing goals through digital marketing solutions.
- Identify customer needs to develop and implement tailored account plans and client solutions that distinguish our services from those of our competitors.
- Assist businesses in optimizing their online presence through personalized digital marketing strategies.
- Actively pursue and secure new business and revenue streams.
- Retain, manage, and expand your client base in the constantly evolving digital landscape.
- Collaborate within a team to manage client relationships and sustain and increase account revenue.
- Articulate and present our product suite to business decision-makers effectively.
- Maintain proactive communication with customers via phone, video conferencing tools (such as MS Teams or Zoom), email, and in-person meetings.
- Conduct face-to-face customer meetings, presentations, proposals, and demonstrations.
- Manage a specified sales pipeline and devise a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Conduct regular client check-ins, upsell/cross-sell accounts, and address any client concerns regarding market share.
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce) effectively and efficiently, recording all sales activities accurately.
- High Proficiency in Digital Marketing (Google AdWords, Analytics certifications are preferred but not required).
- 5+ years of experience in high acquisition, consultative B2B Sales role.
- A problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify complex issues.
- Possesses a competitive nature and a collaborative team spirit.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Role requires a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and the minimum liability insurance as required by law.
- Uncapped Earnings Potential with a residual commission program as well as a Quarterly Bonus program on top of a base salary structure
- Unparalleled digital training for continuous learning
- Intensive 4-week onboarding for new hires
- Outstanding Benefit options including: Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, HAS, FSA, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, 401K and more.
- Generous Unlimited Time off package including Company Paid Holidays
- Energized and passionate team with a fun and flexible workplace
The annualized base salary for this role will range between $45,000 and $92,000. Variable compensation is not reflected in these figures and based on the role, may be applicable. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, location, and union representation, if applicable.
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Outside Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA