Client Success Manager, Executive Accounts
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com
LocaliQ is looking for a Digital Marking “Client Success Manager, Executive Accounts” to develop and execute digital marketing strategies for our company’s largest clients. The Client Success Manager (CSM) will work alongside our sales and post sales teams to formulate appropriate digital strategies to meet our clients' business goals. They will be responsible for the ongoing management of our clients' digital marketing plans. This includes the hands-on management of our clients' pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns and partnering with a specialized post sales team on other digital marketing tactics. The perfect candidate will be an enthusiastic digital marketer who is client obsessed and eager to tell the customer journey as it pertains to our clients' businesses and their digital marketing campaigns.
The Executive Accounts CSM will serve as primary digital marketing execution lead for our clients and will own campaign results. The incumbent will collaborate with sales staff and post sales partners to advise on how best to leverage current and emerging marketing solutions to meet their business objectives.
Individuals in this role will possess strong product expertise in digital marketing solutions (specifically PPC, Social and Digital Display platforms) and will collaborate with sales and post sales teams to deliver results to meet our clients’ business needs and maximize their return on investment (ROI).
This CSM must understand client objectives and marketing programs to devise appropriate strategies and campaign implementation plans. They will be responsible for the ongoing management of the marketing plans, including full accountability for post-sale campaign execution in collaboration with backend support resources, including but not limited to various digital solutions and ad operations teams, focused on delivering to client objectives.
About Your Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day digital marketing presence, specifically paid advertising (paid search, paid social, programmatic advertising)
- Ensure a highly consistent marketing message across paid search, organic presence, display, and social media marketing channels
- Facilitate cross-channel communication by holding weekly and monthly internal meetings and creating internal chats for all stakeholders
- Build rapport with internal and external client representatives
- Optimize campaigns towards the lowest possible cost of marketing for our clients
- Develop and advise on marketing strategies by understanding client expectations, cost of marketing goals, assessing feasibility and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for our clients.
- Manage client expectations, communication, and metrics
- Incorporate constantly evolving technologies and processes into the client solution delivery process
- This role does have a flexible weekend coverage/support requirement
- Ability to quickly master business process, marketing, and technology concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship management
- key technologies and systems to manage digital marketing campaignsMastery of
- Advanced capabilities to effectively manage digital advertising campaigns –Search, Display, Marketing Management Systems etc.
- Strong technical skills to establish, assess, modify/adjust, and routinely improve marketing campaigns over their lifecycle
- Demonstrated expertise with digital marketing publishing systems & processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Digital Marketing Acumen: pay-per-click, programmatic display, social, email marketing
- Customer Focus
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Process and Technology Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Bachelor's degree in general business, economics, finance, marketing, advertising, public relations, journalism, or English
- 2+ years hands-on experience managing online/digital advertising campaigns
- Must have 3+ years of client service/account management experience
- Google Ads & Google Analytics Certified
The annualized base salary for this role will range between $38,700 and $81,000.00. Variable compensation is not reflected in these figures and based on the role, may be applicable. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, location, and union representation, if applicable.
- Job Family Post-Sales
- Job Function Client Success
- Pay Type Salary
- United States