Account Executive - Classifieds
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com
Gannett/LOCALiQ is the marketing solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps, and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end-to-end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients with the confidence to grow.
Our core values are community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose, and Belief in People. If you share these values, come join our family!
If success motivates you, check us out:
Gannett is looking for a motivated, organized, and experienced Account Advisor to join our team. As an Account Advisor, you will be making a high volume of outbound calls per day, owning the entire life cycle of the sales process from prospecting, to creating and maintaining opportunities, to closing the sale. You will need to prospect qualified businesses, and design strategies that influence and deliver thoughtful and engaging presentations to sell a broad set of solutions from our extensive (and expanding) best-in-class solutions. This role requires a true Sales Professional who seeks the excitement of “Making the Sale.” Once you achieve the close, a professional Account Executive will manage the ongoing client relationship so that you can continue to do what you love to do, SELL! If you’re highly entrepreneurial, confident, and passionate, with a proven track record of sales achievement and a burning desire for the close, we want to talk to you!
What will you do?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform a high volume of outbound sales activities to prospect for new business.
- Become a subject matter expert on assigned verticals
- Quickly develop an understanding of the customer needs and effectively communicate LocalIQ’s value proposition.
- Effectively manage daily sales and call activity via CRM (Salesforce)
- Set appointments and deliver sales presentations using virtual meeting tools
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals
- Place orders for customer campaigns and work with the sales team on fulfillment
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly & annual sales goals
- We are a team and anticipate you’ll participate actively in engagement activities, selling contests and other elements of our culture.
What you bring to the table:
- 2-5 years of proven outbound B2B sales center environment or related sales experience which can include previous digital sales experience, cross-selling, upselling, and referrals for products and services.
- College Degree or the equivalent related work experience, Media sales experience a real plus
- Strong communication skills via phone and email with the ability to sell at decision-making levels and close deals quickly.
- Ability to communicate the benefits of our audience-based B2B marketing solutions to fill client needs, then sell the appropriate campaign.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Dependability a MUS
The hourly rate for this role will range between $12.55 and $29.30. Variable compensation is not reflected in these figures and based on the role, may be applicable. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, location, and union representation, if applicable.
We believe that diversity benefits and enhances everyone's development at Gannett. Our goal is to attract, develop, and retain the best and brightest from diverse backgrounds and all walks of life. This requires our organization to cultivate an inclusive culture in which all employees feel valued, are treated fairly, have a work-life balance, and have the opportunity to be successful at Gannett.
We offer an energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace. We offer competitive compensation with uncapped incentives and world-class benefits, including comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision coverage, 401(K), Paid Time Off, and more.
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Inside Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- United States