Client Success Manager - National Brands
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com
This Client Success Manager will serve as primary digital campaign execution lead for our clients and will own campaign results. The incumbent will collaborate with sales staff and advise on how best to leverage current and emerging marketing solutions to meet their business objectives.
Individuals in this role will possess strong product expertise in digital marketing solutions (specifically PPC, Social and Digital Display platforms) and will collaborate with sales to deliver results to meet our clients’ business needs and maximize their return on investment. This role must understand client objectives and marketing programs to devise appropriate strategies and campaign implementation plans. They will be responsible for the ongoing management of the marketing plans, including full accountability for post-sale campaign execution in collaboration with backend support resources, including but not limited to various digital solutions and ad operations teams, focused on delivering to client objectives.
Key success measures for this role will be client satisfaction and account retention.
Ability to effectively manage day-to-day campaign performance, assess campaign trends, facilitate client advertising performance discussions, and identify creative new advertising techniques to further our clients’ marketing needs.
- Build rapport with internal and external client representatives, including digital and marketing staff members, through routine and scheduled interactions
- Develop and advise on marketing strategies by understanding client expectations, assessing feasibility and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for our clients
- Proactively manage relationships with key internal and external vendors to ensure deliverables meet agreed upon specifications, deadlines, and standards
- Monitor, evaluate, and leverage standard processes and resources to manage campaign performance and determine improvement opportunities
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues using best practices and support resources while creating new, innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our clients
- Drive campaign ROI and leverage client relationships to assist the sales team in growing accounts;
- Manage client expectations, communication, and performance metrics
- Incorporate constantly evolving technologies and processes into the client solution delivery process
- Ability to quickly master business process, marketing and technology concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship management
- Mastery of key technologies and systems to manage marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of ad management, billing and workflow management and analytics platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop account specific value story through by leveraging insights across all platforms into a cohesive campaign performance report
- Ability to effectively present findings to client to drive satisfaction and client revenue and account retention
- Strong technical and analytical skills to assess and routinely lead improve marketing campaigns over their lifecycle
- Excellent listening skills
- Demonstrate dedication to meeting client expectations and requirements
- Ability to collaborate with sales team, client strategy, digital marketing & optimization, fulfillment and other additional sales support, etc.
- Able to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organize tasks, deliverables and meet commitments on time
- Analytical Thinking
- Capable of interpreting data and making actionable recommendations to improve performance
Business Process and Technology Acumen
- Capable of quickly mastering business processes
- Ability to master technology solutions
- Good at focused listening
- Can find common ground and explains differing viewpoints comprehensively
- 3+ years hands-on experience managing online/digital advertising campaigns
- 3+ years of client service/account management experience
The annualized base salary for this role will range between $38,700 and $93,150. Variable compensation is not reflected in these figures and based on the role, may be applicable. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, location, and union representation, if applicable
- Job Family Post-Sales
- Job Function Client Success
- Pay Type Salary
- United States