RN House Supervisor PRN
(PRN, Varying Shifts)
The House Supervisor is a professional nurse manager with the responsibility and accountability for the total coordination and direction of all nursing personnel. The House Supervisor assumes the responsibility of hospital and nursing service administration in their absence. The House Supervisor manages and directs quality patient care by establishing and maintaining effective communications among nursing staff and other health disciplines. The House Supervisor must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served.
- TN or Compact State RN license in good standing
- BLS Certification
- ACLS Certification preferred
- PALS Certification preferred
- Minimum 5 years of hospital nursing experience; multispecialty and critical care experience required
- Previous House Supervisor experience preferred
- Background to include multiple specialties/units
- Analytical skills necessary to care for patients and implement effective nursing care
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Attention to detail and concentration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
We know it’s not just about finding a job. It’s about finding a place where you are respected, valued and where your work is purposeful and fulfilling. A place where your talent is recognized, professional development is encouraged and career advancement is possible.
Tennova Clarksville is a 270 bed, full service, outstanding, acute care medical facility with a 24/7 emergency room, 24/7 laboratory, and 24/7 respiratory services.
Tennova Clarksville has been designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center, a Blue Distinction® Center for Maternity Care, a Wound Care Center of Distinction, and earned the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission.
We are proud to feature services in cardiology, emergency medicine, family practice, gastroenterology, general surgery, infectious disease, inpatient rehabilitation center, internal medicine, neonatology, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, oncology, oral/maxillofacial surgery, orthopedics/surgery, otolaryngology, outpatient rehabilitation, pediatrics, plastic surgery, podiatry, pulmonology, radiology, urology, vascular surgery and wound care.
Tennova Clarksville is committed to the delivery of consistent quality services in a safe and fiscally responsible manner that meet the needs of patients, physicians, employees, and our community; and to the maintenance of an environment that encourages individual development, teamwork and pride with compassion and respect for each person.