RN Emergency Department Mids
(Full Time, Mid shift 1p-1a)
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the coordination of patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the oversight of the plan of care and duties delegated to other healthcare team members. As a professional, the Registered Nurse contributes to the smooth operation of the nursing unit and for the development of self and others by being a role model and providing leadership. The Registered Nurse applies and implements the philosophy goals and objectives of Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville by promoting good public relations while maintaining patient/customer confidentiality and satisfaction.
As a Registered Nurse at Tennova Healthcare, you’ll play a vital role in doing what you do best - providing quality care to our patients. Our nurses enjoy a robust benefits package including health insurance, flexible scheduling, 100% licensure/certification reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement, and up to $20K for student loan payments.
- Tennessee or compact state RN license in good standing
- Associates Degree in Nursing required, Bachelors preferred
- BLS and ACLS certification required
- PALS certification required within 90 days
- 1 year ER experience in a hospital setting or 2+ years in PCU level inpatient care
About the Job:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements, and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- 3x12s, varying days
We know it’s not just about finding a job. It’s about finding a place where you are respected, valued and where your work is purposeful and fulfilling. A place where your talent is recognized, professional development is encouraged and career advancement is possible.
Tennova Clarksville is a 270 bed, full service, outstanding, acute care medical facility with a 24/7 emergency room, 24/7 laboratory, and 24/7 respiratory services.
Tennova Clarksville has been designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center, a Blue Distinction® Center for Maternity Care, a Wound Care Center of Distinction, and earned the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission.
We are proud to feature services in cardiology, emergency medicine, family practice, gastroenterology, general surgery, infectious disease, inpatient rehabilitation center, internal medicine, neonatology, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, oncology, oral/maxillofacial surgery, orthopedics/surgery, otolaryngology, outpatient rehabilitation, pediatrics, plastic surgery, podiatry, pulmonology, radiology, urology, vascular surgery and wound care.
Tennova Clarksville is committed to the delivery of consistent quality services in a safe and fiscally responsible manner that meet the needs of patients, physicians, employees, and our community; and to the maintenance of an environment that encourages individual development, teamwork and pride with compassion and respect for each person.