Patient Care Tech- Step Down - (FT, Nights)
The Patient Care Technician (PCT) delivers high quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety of delegated patient care services in accordance with the PCT’s skills/training and the needs of the Department within the Acute Care Setting. The PCT works under the clinical direction of the registered nurse (RN).
- Preferred Education: High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Required Experience: None
- Preferred Experience: 1+ years of experience in an acute care setting or currently enrolled in Nursing Program
- Required License/Certification: None * The State of North Carolina is required to be registered with the Nurse Aide Registry as a Nurse Aide I.
- Preferred Experience: Certified Nursing Assistant or Patient Care Tech.
- Required Certification: Basic Life Support obtained within 30 days of start date.