Respiratory Therapist, Respiratory Care (FT, Nights)
**Sign On Bonus Available**
The Respiratory Therapist will be responsible for performing respiratory care procedures as described in the policy and procedures manual. The Respiratory Therapist demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit as indicated in the scope of the position. Individuals will be neat and professional at all times during the performance of their duties.
Experience / Skills
- Current license in state of Tennessee as a Registered Respiratory Therapist in good standing
- Current BLS certification or obtained within 30 days of employment.
- Current ACLS certification or obtained within 60 days of employment.
- Current NRP certification or obtained within 90 days of employment.
- Current PALS Certification
- 1 year of clinical experience in an acute care facility.