Central Scheduler (FT, Days)
The Scheduler’s primary function is to schedule patients out-patient diagnostic testing. Physician offices will call in requested tests and the central scheduler will complete request in a timely, courteous manner.
Education / License / Certification:
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.
Experience / Skills:
- Prior experience in health care field or medical terminology
- Prior experience scheduling appointments.
- Minimum of 1 year hospital/medical office experience
- Knowledge of computers, and other standard office equipment
- Minimum of 6 months customer service
- Attention to detail and concentration
- Ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment