C.N.A. - Med/Surg/Tele - 5200 (PT, Nights)
Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Nursing Assistant utilizes technical knowledge base to provide patient care as well as cross-trainable technical services for age groups in cooperation with other members of the health care team.
Education / License / Certification
- Current license in state of Tennessee as a C.N.A.
- Current BLS or obtained within 30 days of hire.
Experience / Skills:
- Prior experience as Nursing Assistant, preferred
- If new graduate, evidence of recent preceptorship and/or clinical in a clinical setting within last year.
- Interpersonal and communication skills necessary to address issues in tactful and timely manner to patients, families and hospital personnel
- Attention to detail and concentration
- Ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment