C.N.A. - Med/Surg/Tele- 5100 (FT, Days)
Under supervision and guidance of Registered Nurse, the Nursing Assistant is responsible for assisting the nursing staff in the daily operations and organization of the specific nursing unit and provide daily services involving basic care for patients. The Nursing Assistant upholds the policies and procedures set forth by Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville. The Nursing Assistant must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills to provide assistance appropriate to the age of the patient served. While maintaining patient/customer confidentiality, the Nursing Assistant promotes good public relations and applies and implements the philosophy, goals and objectives of Tennova Healthcare – Clarksville.
Education / License / Certification
- Current license in state of Tennessee as a C.N.A., preferred
- Current BLS or obtained within 30 days of hire.
Experience / Skills:
- Prior experience as Nursing Assistant, preferred
- If new graduate, evidence of recent preceptorship and/or clinical in a clinical setting within last year.
- Interpersonal and communication skills necessary to address issues in tactful and timely manner to patients, families and hospital personnel
- Attention to detail and concentration
Ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment