Guided by an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative thinking, we are creating a foundation for people to thrive. We build mutually beneficial partnerships that uplift our community and are committed to delivering award-winning projects that exceed expectations. Since 1958, T.W. Frierson has partnered with hundreds of companies to build state of the art manufacturing facilities, corporate headquarters, logistics centers, churches, as well as renovations, build outs, and disaster recovery projects. T.W. Frierson was founded in 1958 by Mr. Ted Frierson who ran a small, well respected, contracting business until retirement in 1971. At that time, Mr. Ernest Taylor and Mr. Jim Nolen purchased the business from Mr. Frierson and ran it as an equal partnership until 1973. Ernest’s friend, Winston Hickman, joined the growing company, beginning a three-way partnership that lasted until Mr. Nolan’s retirement in 1985.Inaccurate data? Flag it here.