SERVPRO® of Montgomery County
Clarksville, TN, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 1, 2023
SERVPRO of TBN Holdings, Inc./N & A, LLC offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Superior benefits
- Career progression
- Professional development
And more! In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We are committed to making every type of property damage “Like it never even happened®!”
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Communicate with management and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes.
- Perform production processes as directed.
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning agents
- Ability to wear respirator mask
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated Servpro Franchise. Servpro Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, LLC or Servpro Franchisor, LLC (the Franchisor), in any manner whatsoever. All Sample Forms provided by Servpro Industries to Servpro Franchises should be reviewed and approved by the Franchise’s attorney for compliance with Federal, State and Local laws. All Sample Forms are provided for informational purposes and Servpro Franchises may choose whether or not to use them.