- Clarksville, TN, USA
- 21.82 per hour
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation, life insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability, etc.
This position is primarily responsible to operator forklifts and other powered industrial trucks moving materials throughout the manufacturing environment. Responsible to feed shipping containers to pack out conveyors and stage full containers in the warehouse area while operating forklifts and other powered industrial trucks in a safe and productive manner.
- Must have the ability and willingness to perform at the expected level of attendance at MW/MB; to work every day on time as scheduled.
- Ability to work safety following all safety related policies and procedures.
- Inspect, clean, insert bags, and feed pack out conveyors with appropriate shipping container.
- Remove full shipping containers from pack out conveyors, inventory shipping containers, and stage final product in warehouse area.
- Load/unload trucks as required.
- Perform housekeeping as required.
- Experience and Eduction
Hich School Diploma or GED
Minimum of three (3) years experience operating forklifts and other powered industrial trucks in a manufacturing environment. Just working in a warehouse does not meet this requirement.