We are committed to providing our customers with outstanding selection and value, the highest quality products and superior customer service. Inspired by the values upon which we began our company, we remain dedicated to our customers, our associates, and our communities.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for providing entrepreneurial leadership for operations in ramping up and sustaining production capacity to fulfill demand while balancing cost, quality, and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Oversee all daily operations of the plant to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
• Promote a can-do attitude working environment that empowers and inspires employee involvement to achieve excellence in productivity, quality, and EHS
• Reviews and controls departmental productivity and implement effective KPI’s that drive results.
• Work with management team to establish production and quality control standards.
• Act as a company liaison with local, state and federal regulatory agencies (DOT, EPA, OSHA) community agencies, police and fire departments
• Manage facility ISO Certification
• Utilize capital and expense budgets efficiently to support the business strategy
• Oversee training programs for all new and current employees
• Ensure compliance with Company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, OSHA, safety, and on-time delivery at the lowest possible cost
• Champion the EHS, Lean and Quality strategy for the plant
• Successfully drive and maintain high morale, employee engagement, safety and teamwork in a non-union facility
• Improve & Monitor cost productivity while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality & compliant manner
• Lead and engage organization to achieve goals in factory utilization, process / manufacturing improvement, delivered quality
• Provides the direction and necessary resources to establish safety and environmental performance that meets established goals for the Plant
• Interaction with administrative support, reviewing daily production, EHS, Quality, HR activities, including operating, billing, and inventory reports
• Maintain effective communication and coordination with all internal customers, leaders, team
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline e.g., Engineering, or another industry related field is required.
• 10+ years of manufacturing experience.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills and ability to work in a complex business environment.
• Ability to gather information, develop models, weigh relevant factors and make decisions based on data, trends, and experience.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.