We are committed to providing our customers with outstanding selection and value, the highest quality products and superior customer service. Inspired by the values upon which we began our company, we remain dedicated to our customers, our associates, and our communities.
Microvast Warehouse Technicians will be responsible for unloading, receiving, packing, picking, pulling and supporting all delivery to production and shipping areas.
Warehouse technicians will learn every job responsibility within the warehouse in order to best support the operation and meet key performance goals.
• Complete inventory and cycle counts
• Pick and scan parts as required, accurately maintain records for inventory tracking purposes
• Performs duties in shipping, receiving, inventory control, and cycle counting programs to support production schedules and customer requirements
• With minimum supervision completes Warehousing, Inventory Control, Receiving, Shipping, Product Identification and traceability, and proper material handling and storage tasks.
• Maintains all aspects of workplace organization with goal of providing safe and suitable work environment for employees.
• Palletize materials when needed
• Complete all quality checks and lot counts of material
• Stage materials for loading
• Responsible for transporting a variety of materials to destination while operating various types of Powered Industrial Vehicles
• Safely and effectively load outbound materials on trucks
• Load and unload units and raw materials to proper destination within and outside of plant
• Pick, transport and stage deliveries to be picked up by drivers
• Complete and track necessary paperwork for incoming/outgoing loads
• Maintain ongoing communication and adhere to all Company policies to eliminate and or reduce exposure to liability.
• Other duties as assigned
• Required experience with Shipping, Receiving, Warehousing, Inventory Control, Cycle Counting, Packaging, and Logistics
• Experience picking and issuing material to Production
• 1-3 years sit down/stand-up forklift experience
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of operating and documentation procedures and material flow
• Basic Computer Skills with ability to learn computer software applications
• Experience making inventory transactions in a WMS (preferably SAP) and through barcode scanner
• A high school diploma or equivalent as well as at least six months of similar experience
• Must be willing to work holidays and weekends
• Must be able background check
• Must be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to pass yearly certification tests
• Basic math, measurement, and driving skills
• Ability to lift 50 lbs., with frequent walking, siting or standing for long periods of time, climb steps, bend and reach
• Ability to understand and follow policies, procedures and work instructions.
• Ability to accept constructive criticism
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize, solve problems, and complete tasks independently
• Must be a detail oriented, high-energy self-starter, goal-oriented, and proactive with the little supervision
• Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with subordinates, members of management, vendors, and other employees
• Accurate hand/eye coordination is required
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.