We are committed to providing our customers with outstanding selection and value, the highest quality products and superior customer service. Inspired by the values upon which we began our company, we remain dedicated to our customers, our associates, and our communities.
The QA associate will be responsible for checking the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures.
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance.
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics and prepare and submit reports to the QA Supervisor
- HS diploma/GED
- 2+ years of manufacturing and/or quality experience.
- Experience with Automotive or EV battery manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to understand technical reports.
- Experience with MS software (excel & power point) preferred.
- Work with manufacturing, engineering, maintenance etc. concerning requests and needs for QA lab and QC inspection work.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills preferred.
- Experience with calculation tools (calipers, micrometers, scales etc..) preferred.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.