We are committed to providing our customers with outstanding selection and value, the highest quality products and superior customer service. Inspired by the values upon which we began our company, we remain dedicated to our customers, our associates, and our communities.
The QA technologist/associate will be responsible for responding to quality concerns identified in the manufacturing, maintenance, material supply, warehouse and all other processes in the facility.
The QA technologist will need to be familiar enough with the Microvast quality standards to make line re-start decisions or will consult the QA engineer in unclear circumstances.
- Collect and document basic data from concerns such as the suspect window, test results, and operator statements and prepare and submit reports to the quality manager.
- Investigate as necessary any quality concerns in the absence of the QA engineer and will be considered the first contact for quality concerns.
- HS diploma/GED
- 3+ years of quality experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience with Automotive or EV battery manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to understand technical reports.
- Experience with calculation tools (calipers, micrometers, scales etc.)
- Basic computer knowledge and skills.
- Experience with MS software (excel & power point).
- Work with manufacturing, engineering, maintenance etc. concerning requests and needs for QA lab and QC inspection work.
- Track and maintain calibration IATF documents and schedules.
- Ability to travel domestically and/or international.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.