We are committed to providing our customers with outstanding selection and value, the highest quality products and superior customer service. Inspired by the values upon which we began our company, we remain dedicated to our customers, our associates, and our communities.
Microvast is seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Clarksville, TN location. esponsible for the maintenance, repair, and preventative maintenance of equipment for lithium-ion battery manufacturer; diagnoses problems, perform repairs, and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Independently troubleshoot and repair complex manufacturing equipment that integrates electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Use advanced analytical troubleshooting skills to make in-depth repairs and corrections based on observation of equipment in operation and product defects.
- Dismantle defective machinery and equipment to gain access to the problem area or to install new or repaired parts and perform major overhauls.
- Inspect and measure parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems then repair or replace defective parts.
- Test machines following repairs to ensure good product quality before returning the machine to service.
- Facilitate fabrication of suitable replacement or upgraded machinery parts.
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic schematics.
- Perform in-depth electrical and mechanical predictive maintenance inspections, procedures, and tasks following preventative maintenance program guidelines.
- Perform in-depth electrical troubleshooting and repairs on equipment and electrical systems.
- Exhibit the ability to distinguish and repair drive systems and electronics problems, reprogram drives and PLC and repair, or replace as applicable.
- Process work requests and other data using a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Use equipment manuals to determine parts to be ordered for specific machinery.
- Use independent judgment in determining the technical objectives of the assignment.
- Assist in training lower level or new maintenance technicians.
- Communicate with other personnel concerning operation, safety, and overall performance of equipment and process.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in industrial maintenance or technical school certificate preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of machine maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Must be self-motivated, safety and quality conscious, and possess the ability to work efficiently with minimal direction.
- Previous training on Lock Out / Tag Out procedures and protocols.
- Flexibility to work different shifts and/or overtime as necessary.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented work environment and with cross-functional teams.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.