Senior Analyst, Cybercrime, Mandiant
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Singapore.
- 4 years of experience leading investigations into cyber threat activity.
- Experience tracking adversaries via network infrastructure and malicious artifacts.
- Experience with presenting and writing on notable cybercrime threats in Asia.
- Experience in using common tools and tactics used by threat actors.
- Experience in proactively tracking adversaries.
- Experience with information sharing groups.
- Familiarity with a broad range of technologies commonly used by large enterprises and how they can be defended.
- Ability to quickly learn techniques used to perform intelligence analysis.
- Research & analyse the notable cybercrime threats relevant in Asia and present the findings verbally and in writing to stakeholders.
About the job
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Assist with identifying, tracking and reporting on financially-motivated threat actors who impact organizations globally.
- Lead in-depth research into cyber crime campaigns and trends, with a specific focus on those impacting Asia through collaboration with other analysts, researchers, and consultants internally and across the information security community.
- Work independently against a broad set of research objectives to handle a variety of cases and must demonstrate full knowledge of concepts across a wide range of intelligence disciplines within established priorities and deadlines.
- Exercise independent judgment in selecting and applying appropriate work methods, procedures, techniques and practices to produce timely, thorough, and actionable reporting offered through Mandiant’s Advantage Platform.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?