Field Sales Representative, Google Cloud (English, Portuguese)
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Brazil.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience working in field sales in the technology industry, with a focus on enterprise software.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
- 15 years of experience promoting infrastructure software, databases, or applications software and exceeding sales goals.
- Experience working with Procurement, Legal, and Sales teams on large complex commercial and legal discussions.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects, including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Understanding of the technology industry.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to leverage C-level relationships to promote software against markets.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Field Sales Representative, you will bring Google portfolio into companies, managing complex customer and stakeholder relationships, and enabling organizations to be more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Manage business cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead the account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers and Google Partners.
- Understand each customer’s technology, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?