Cyber Security Manager, Mandiant, Google Cloud
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: Texas, USA; Illinois, USA.
- 7 years of experience in technical consulting or enterprise designing, operating key security program functions, cyber defense operations, incident response, architecture, identity and access management, vulnerability management, or cyber risk management.
- 5 years of experience with security frameworks (e.g., ISO2700 and NIST 800-53).
- 3 years of experience working enterprise-level cloud transformation engagements.
- Ability to analyze, scope, and manage security program consulting engagements with minimal support.
- Ability to build relationships with Product Managers to provide communication paths for feedback and support.
- Technical expertise on all cyber cloud solutions and ability to quickly pick up new technologies.
- Oversight to high-profile and technically challenging engagements.
About the job
As the Cyber Security Manager, you are responsible for developing and overseeing security related services (cloud or otherwise) for our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for providing training to other consultants on the adoption of new technologies and services emerging in the marketplace. You will lead multiple projects under tight deadlines and will drive transformation based on our customers’ business needs.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $143,000-$219,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Advise clients on best practices and develop solutions for securing customers’ cloud environments and assets.
- Develop technical (strategic and tactical) cyber resolutions to business problems.
- Scope and manage consulting engagements, including custom projects and complex deployments with minimal support.
- Perform security configuration risk assessments of a client’s IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS platforms.
- Interface with clients to address concerns, issues, or escalations. Track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?