Quality Control Inspector
Are you looking for a company:
- Committed to sustainability?
- Determined to safeguard the environment?
- Valuing its employees?
- Giving back to the community?
If so, Florim USA wants to invest in YOU!
Florim USA is committed to our local environment and community. We select the best natural ingredients for our products and use state-of-the-art technology, guided by human experience, to guarantee quality, safety and respect for people and the environment.
Become a member of our community and you will work with team members committed to expressing sincere appreciation for their peers, as they encourage you on your journey into the world of tile. Prepare to embrace changes and challenges as we go through an expansion together learning about the important role you will play in producing high quality Italian style products made in the USA.
Florim USA believes in a work/life balance for all employees where PTO is encouraged to be used and enjoyed. We embrace diversity and empower all employees in attaining success by developing new skills and talents.
Florim USA genuinely cares about the health and well-being of our family and yours. We offer free medical insurance for our employees, providing discounts on all tiers in our medical plan.
A competitive salary along with PTO, holidays, healthcare, 401k plans, tuition reimbursements, discounts on tile, gasoline reimbursement, employee referral bonuses, and more ALL BEGIN ON YOUR DATE OF HIRE.
We believe that you will enjoy your new position and hope you will invite your family and friends to join our motivated and passionate team players committed to excellence as we produce the finest quality tile in North America.
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
Education Requirements for Quality Control Inspector:
- High School Diploma or GED and three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in identifying tile defects
- Ability to evaluate shade/tonality
- Ability to distinguish conforming/non-conforming patterns
Competencies Needed for Quality Control Inspector:
- Ability to evaluate information to determine compliance with standards
- Ability to monitor and review information related to materials, events, or the environment to detect or assess problems.
- Ability to identify the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts, design workflows and procedures, requiring a strong attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate with supervisors and peers by phone, email, or in person.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Essential Functions for Quality Control Inspector:
- Perform inspection of boxed tile in the Quality hold area in Selection.
- Inspect sampled tiles on kiln platforms prior to Selection.
- Inspect unfinished tile throughout the manufacturing process for conformance to pressing, glazing, shading, packaging and physical fired tile standards.
- Complete quality inspection reports as required each day.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area.
- Adhere to all safety regulations, attends all safety training and wears required safety equipment per related safety SAP's.
- Other tasks as assigned by department manager.
Florim USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.
To review current job openings: TEXT 'JOBS' to 1-844-HRFLORIM (1-844-473-5674)