BP Mill Operator
TEXT 'JOBS' to 1-844-HRFLORIM (1-844-473-5674)
for all openings
TILE BODY PREP MILL OPERATOR FULL-TIME
Florim USA is looking for Tile Body Prep Mill Operator for DAY SHIFT Position in the Clarksville, TN area. $18.70/hr (days)
REQUIREMENTS OF TILE BODY PREP MILL OPERATOR
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma or GED.
Must be able to drive a fork truck.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF TILE BODY PREP MILL OPERATOR
Tile Body Prep Mill Operator tends one or more mills that mix materials such as clay, silica, felspar, etc. for prill and slip with stone or ceramic balls while performing the following duties:
- Receives raw materials and follows production schedule to choose appropriate raw materials for creating the batch and delivering the body slip on time; operates mill as per related SOP.
- Using a computer, chooses the appropriate batch for milling body slip.
- Pushes lever or adds grinding media to mill as needed or specified. Dumps material or opens flow gate to load mill. Secures cover plate.
- Starts and runs mill for specified time depending on side of load, grind ability of material, and required fineness.
- Takes body slip samples as directed by Supervisor to measure for correct density, viscosity, and residue; Contact supervisor and make corrections to slip mix if measurements are not to standard.
- Regulates inflow of materials and observes outflow to ensure attainment of specified product, when operating continuous ball mills; Monitor pumping pressures, quality of nozzles, moisture of powder and grain size; Operate mill for appropriate amount of time.
- Keeps quality, production, and maintenance records.
- Helps with maintenance of mills, transport belts, small bearings, oil change, screen rebuilding, light to heavy hand tools.
- Maintains a clean and tidy work area.
- Adhere to all safety regulations, complete all safety training and wear required safety equipment per related safety SOP'S.
SALARY AND BENEFITS FOR TILE BODY PREP MILL OPERATOR
Beginning pay $18.70/hr
Night Shift Differential $2.00/hr
Shift Schedule 2-2-3
2 Weeks Paid Vacation
9 Paid Holidays
Free Employee Medical Insurance with Annual Physical
Benefits start on Hire Date
401(k) with Company Match
Tuition Assistance (after one year)
Employee Discounts on Tile
Employee Referral Program $250
Florim USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.