TEXT 'JOBS' to 1-844-HRFLORIM (1-844-473-5674)
for all openings
TILE PRESS OPERATOR FULL-TIME
Florim USA is looking for Tile Press Operators for DAY & NIGHT SHIFT Positions in the Clarksville, TN area. $18.70/hr (days) $20.70/hr (nights)
REQUIREMENTS OF TILE PRESS OPERATOR
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma or GED.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF TILE PRESS OPERATOR
Tile Press Operator carefully completes a pre-startup check and an operation inspection of the press, take-off table and dryer including the following:
- Check press cooling system, start if necessary
- Start Hydraulic system
- Visually check press for defects
- Ensure there is a proper amount of pressing material
- Cycle press for proper operation
- Visually check take-off table for defects
- Visually check dryer for defects
- Start dryer
- Check dryer for correct operating temperature
- Ensure tile can circulate properly in dryer
- Continually check the thickness, tile temperatures, tile density and pressing pressures along with conducting moisture tests of powder as needed.
- Keep the belt conveyor system clean and free of spills that may occur
- Adhere to preventive maintenance schedule, write work orders as needed
- Complete the quality, production and maintenance reports each day
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area.
- Adhere to all safety regulations, complete all safety training and wear required safety equipment per related safety SOP'S.
SALARY AND BENEFITS FOR TILE PRESS OPERATOR
Beginning pay $18.70/hr
Night Shift Differential $2.00/hr
Shift Schedule 2-2-3
2 Weeks Paid Vacation
9 Paid Holidays
Free Employee Medical Insurance with Annual Physical
Benefits start on Hire Date
401(k) with Company Match
Tuition Assistance (after one year)
Employee Discounts on Tile
Employee Referral Program $250
Florim USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.