Regional Sales Manager - East Coast
Since 1928, Amerock’s award-winning decorative and functional hardware solutions have built the company’s reputation for chic design accessories that inspire homeowners to express their personal style. Marrying the perfect blend of beauty and function, Amerock's cabinet hardware, bath accessories, decorative hooks and wall plates are designed to coordinate with plumbing fixtures and other home décor elements, so you can easily create a seamless look across the home.
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Amerock. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up.
The Regional Sales Manager, East position is responsible for managing all Trade and Remodel revenue in the East Region, including Ferguson Enterprise. Role demands leading, and building relationships with Amerock’s Independent Manufacturer Representatives, in addition new and existing customers, ensuring the execution of channel strategies and initiatives. This position will work closely with, field sales team, Channel Marketing, Ferguson Category Management, and Own Brand Business Partners, to optimize revenue.
This is a remote role that will support the East Coast. Our ideal candidate must be in the Eastern Time zone, preferably within easy commuting distance of locations on the East Coast.
- Own relationships with top Amerock customers and new customers.
- Lead execution of the Ferguson Showroom program and Residential / Builder initiatives.
- Deliver updated and consistent internal and external training to increase category mindshare.
- Calls on and develops downstream relationships with top Distributor customers.
- Lead and support Independent Manufacture Sales Agencies, working closely on targeted new customers.
- Collaborate with the Field Sales Managers, Channel Marketing, and other key internal departments to execute channel objectives.
- Work closely with Ferguson OPCO Sales Managers and OWN BRAND Business Partners.
- Provide competitive marketing and pricing programs with solutions needed to be effective in the marketplace.
- Establish measurable criteria for success, track, analyze, and provide monthly report on performance.
- Execute buying group initiatives, working closely with Channel Marketing Manager and key stakeholders within group.
- Be an active & engaged member of local industry associations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- 3+ years in Remodel / Kitchen & Bath Showroom Channel experience
- 2+ years in Management of Independent Manufacture Representatives
- Experience selling to builders, cabinet dealers, designers, showroom consultants.
- Self-starter, collaborative team player. Self-motivated with high level of energy capable of maneuvering throughout an organization to achieve results.
- Demonstrated organization, analytic and leadership skills.
- Proven track record for identifying and building new business.
- Experience in development, execution of strategic business plans
Amerock is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Amerock offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Actual pay rate may vary depending upon location. The estimated pay range for this position is below. The specific rate will depend on a candidate’s qualifications and prior experience.
-$7,949.70 - $17,325.00
Estimated Ranges displayed are Monthly for Salaried roles OR Hourly for all other roles.
This role is Bonus or Incentive Plan eligible.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.