Logistics Operations Coordinator
Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers, we deliver local expertise, value-added solutions, and the industry’s most extensive portfolio of products. From infrastructure, plumbing, and appliances, to HVAC, fire protection, fabrication, and more, we make our customers’ complex projects simple, successful, and sustainable.
We are currently seeking a bright and resourceful Logistics Operations Coordinator to join our team on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of talented individuals. This individual will be responsible for working with multiple company specific softwares such as warehouse management system (WMS), routing and delivery, and order entry softwares. The Logistics Operations Coordinator will also collaborate with multiple departments, to provide the best customer service.
This role is approved to be either Remote within the United States or Hybrid for associate in Newport News, VA, in accordance with company policy.
- Answer phones and working with Ferguson delivery drivers to provide them with any additional information.
- Answer tickets requesting proof of deliveries, reschedules, locate missing freight, and requests to schedule vendor pickup/deliveries.
- Assist the department with daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Work with the distribution center to resolve issues efficiently and timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with other internal departments.
- Assist more senior associates in a range of activities associated with Operations. This may include creating stops in the routing software, reviewing purchase orders for accuracy, and working with third party logistic companies.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety standards and adheres to all safety policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
- Participate in associate meetings and communicate any concerns to management.
- Perform other duties or functions as requested by management.
- No prior experience is required.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Efficiently operate computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.).
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to problem solve, work efficiently, and meet demands in a timely manner.
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Actual pay rate may vary depending upon location. The estimated pay range for this position is below. The specific rate will depend on a candidate’s qualifications and prior experience.
-$15.00 - $23.79
Estimated Ranges displayed are Monthly for Salaried roles OR Hourly for all other roles.
This role is Bonus or Incentive Plan eligible.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.