Customer Service Representative
For the past 10 years, Safe Step Walk-In Tub Company (a Ferguson company) has experienced unprecedented growth and have been overly committed to providing our customers with the industry-leading safety, comfort and independence they deserve. As the nation’s top walk in tub/shower company, our products are made to the highest manufacturing standards available, and our customer service is unmatched. We call it the Safe Step Difference.
If you’re considering investing in your future, look no further to find out why the Safe Step Walk-In Tub Company is the only choice. We purposely employ dedicated team members that have a natural desire to provide life-changing service to our customer base across the US and Canada. Every day, we do our best, to give our best, to those deserving of the same.
We are seeking experienced, talented, and motivated Customer Service Representative with a strong work ethic and an ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving business, working 100% in the cloud. These positions evolved out of an explosive growth phase in one of North America’s hottest industries and represent rare career opportunities for the winning candidates.
This role is approved to be fully remote and can be based anywhere in the United States.
We seek top talent to process inbound telephone calls and respond instantly to internet leads, setting in-home sale appointments for our Safety Specialists. This inbound phone call or outbound call in response to an internet lead is the first step in creating a sale and ultimately helping seniors retrofit their homes to age in place. Our advanced and high tech contact center works completely in the cloud, using Five9's contact center platform, Zoom, and a cloud-based CRM. If you are hard-working, dedicated, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, Safe Step Tubs Inc. is an ideal place for you. Apply today!
- Winning candidates will possess modern technology with which to perform the job, i.e., a newer Windows machine with multiple monitors, a quality headset, web cam, reliable peripherals, and a stable high speed internet connections.
- All team members work one weekend per month in rotation.
- Experience working in a modern contact center is a must with an emphasis on consultative sales or lead-generation.
- Receive and make warm phone calls to thousands of leads monthly.
- Overcome objections and schedule in-home sales leads for our outside team.
- Ensure quality assurance throughout the lead-setting process.
- Work with the Quality Control team on geography understanding and lead-setting skill.
- Experience working in an automated contact center is must.
- Proven track record of success in selling over the phone, consultative sales, lead setting, or other relevant contact center experience.
- Ability to talk and type and use technology.
- Strong understanding of geography in the U.S. and Canada.
- Coachable - we are constantly working to improved our team members.
- Willingness to thrive in a remote work situation where your contact with colleagues is 100% via video conference, instant messaging, and phone.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple software platforms during your workday.
Safe Step Walk-In Tub Company is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Actual pay rate may vary depending upon location. The estimated pay range for this position is below. The specific rate will depend on a candidate’s qualifications and prior experience.
-$15.00 - $19.04
Estimated Ranges displayed are Monthly for Salaried roles OR Hourly for all other roles.
This role is Bonus or Incentive Plan eligible.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.