Industrial Engineer - LMS
Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers, we deliver local expertise, value-added solutions, and the industry’s most extensive portfolio of products. From infrastructure, plumbing, and appliances, to HVAC, fire protection, fabrication, and more, we make our customers’ complex projects simple, successful, and sustainable.
Ferguson is hiring for Industrial Engineer - LMS!
The LMS Specialist supports the Ferguson fulfillment network’s Labor management program. In this role the specialist is responsible for developing associate best methods, operational standard methodologies and LMS administration processes. This role is responsible for the oversight of the LMS administration for a group of DC’s ensuring the overall integrity of the program. In this role the Specialist is responsible for the LMS training and implementation in select new concept DC’s. The Specialist is also responsible for supporting the development and implementation of strategies designed to drive the continuous improvement of the labor management program and overall DC productivity.
Please Note: This position offers the flexibility for remote work however the ability to work across time zones is necessary.
- Supports the labor management program that consists of labor standards, LMS administration, LMS configuration, Incentive program, Associate best method and operational standard methodologies.
- Supports the configuration, testing and implementation of the LMS in New Concept DC’s.
- Supports for the continuous improvement of the labor management program.
- Supports the establishment, maintenance, and prioritization of the LMS enhancement roadmap.
- Supports operational enhancements to systems and processes that will enhance user functionality and overall efficiency.
- Supports the development, maintenance & sustainment of the Labor management program Center of Excellence.
- Supports for the development of the management systems that enable the continuous improvement of productivity.
- Supports the development of LMS documentation and the educating operational leadership.
- Leads the training and development of the data analyst in terms of the labor management program
- Works with the Area IE’s and Local DC management in the discovery of inefficiencies operations and challenges while drawing support for change across the network.
- Travel on average 30% based on business needs
- A background in labor standards with experience using a labor management system in a distribution center environment.
- Having Engineered Standards experience is a plus
- Ability to lead others to a consensus and influence change.
- Comfortable working in a team environment, displays a customer-focused approach, seeks continuous improvement in serving internal and external customers.
- Must have experience with Easy Metrics LMS or similar LMS experience
- Must have experience with implementation of Labor management systems and Incentive programs.
- Knowledge in supply chain management, warehousing, and distribution.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Understand how the LMS works with other systems like the WMS.
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Actual pay rate may vary depending upon location. The estimated pay range for this position is below. The specific rate will depend on a candidate’s qualifications and prior experience.
-$6,900.30 - $11,275.00
Estimated Ranges displayed are Monthly for Salaried roles OR Hourly for all other roles.
This role is Bonus or Incentive Plan eligible.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.