Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers, we deliver local expertise, value-added solutions, and the industry’s most extensive portfolio of products. From infrastructure, plumbing, and appliances, to HVAC, fire protection, fabrication, and more, we make our customers’ complex projects simple, successful, and sustainable.
This role is approved to be fully remote and can be based anywhere in the United States.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time
Job Function and Responsibilities
The Operations job family leads all of the business operations within a branch location or multiple branch locations within a defined geography and/or product group. General areas of responsibility include providing leadership for the organization's customer-facing associates and branch functions. Positions in operations leadership are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the organization's branches, areas, and other geographic units and KOB groups.
Areas of Impact:
Delivers job responsibilities following a defined standard output or set of procedures. Work consists of tasks that are very routine, or well defined, with specific instructions to achieve standardized solutions.
Problems and issues faced are routine and solutions are clear. Follows a well established and familiar set of job activities and/or job process to solve a problem.
- Act within the scope of established objectives and policies to accomplish assigned goals.
- Under the direction of the manager, maintain inventories, conduct physical inventories, maintain location appearance, and complete day-to-day paperwork.
- Work with vendors and Ferguson shared services division to clear vendor pricing discrepancies
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- Implements operational efficiency improvements which may include, but are not limited to, standardization of systems, quality control, safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety standards and adheres to all safety policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
- Participates in associate meetings and communicates any concerns to management.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 1 - 3 years experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy Self-motivated/goal oriented
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Organization and time management skills
- Communicates well
- Knowledge of Trilogie and Microsoft Excel a plus Knowledge of WMS/HighJump prefered but not required
- Ability to handle stress Team player with good attitude
- Understands importance of customer service Willingness to help out in other areas, besides operations, when needed
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Actual pay rate may vary depending upon location. The estimated pay range for this position is below. The specific rate will depend on a candidate’s qualifications and prior experience.
-$15.00 - $20.63
Estimated Ranges displayed are Monthly for Salaried roles OR Hourly for all other roles.
This role is Bonus or Incentive Plan eligible.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.