Software Engineer - Salesforce Cloud Commerce (SFCC)
A leader in style, Signature Hardware provides high-quality, trending products for the kitchen, bathroom and more. Backed by a team of innovative, knowledgeable associates, our ever-growing brand excels at delivering an inspiring, customer-first shopping experience for those looking to turn their house into a home.
Signature Hardware is looking for a SFCC full-stack developer within the Software Engineering team. This team is responsible for helping onboard, launch, and manage our global customers on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Enterprise platform (SFCC-B2C). The mix of engagements consists of large-scale implementations, discreet projects, upgrades, integrations, and technical solutioning. This team regularly engages in supporting discovery, technical design, technical architecture, ongoing development, and launching and supporting a variety of engagements.
“**This role is approved to be Remote or Hybrid in accordance with company policy.**
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as Full-Stack Developer with a focus on frontend development, implementing features on our Salesforce Commerce Cloud Platform.
- Work with UX to translate mockups and wireframes into responsive ISML page templates.
- Creatively solve complex problems to develop quality, on-budget, and on-schedule solutions to various projects and initiatives.
- Integrate third-party vendors like Amplience, Salsify, SiteCore, and Bolt into our storefront.
- Support and carry out best practices for content, layout, navigation, and site architecture.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of SFRA experience.
- Comfortable using Git and GitHub.
- Experience developing responsive, accessible websites.
- Experience developing on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Experience with frontend technologies like Sass, jQuery, and Bootstrap.
- Experience with product teams and agile methodologies.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with teammates and clients.
- SFCC Certified Developer or SFCC Certified Architect a plus.
- Page Designer experience a plus.
- React experience a plus.
Signature Hardware is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Signature Hardware offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Actual pay rate may vary depending upon location. The estimated pay range for this position is below. The specific rate will depend on a candidate’s qualifications and prior experience.
-$5,444.76 - $11,921.25
Estimated Ranges displayed are Monthly for Salaried roles OR Hourly for all other roles.
This role is Bonus or Incentive Plan eligible.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.