Sales Project Manager
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Sales Project Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative project support for water and wastewater treatment plants in the Central US, with occasional on-site client visits. Daily activities include assisting with project scope, specs, and requirements, monitoring project progress, recommending products and ensuring on-time delivery, vendor coordination, and ensuring milestones are met.
This is a remote role that will support customers in the Central market and occasional travel for client site visits may be required. The role will operate within the Central time zone, so our ideal candidate will live within the local Central U.S. territory. However, the majority of work will be handled virtually, so anyone in the U.S. with our desired qualifications who possess a strong remote presence and a high degree of autonomy, willing to work an CST schedule, will be considered.
- Manage all aspects of a project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget
- Recommend products and services that fit well with clients' business needs
- Run execution of project in accordance with organization's project management methodology according to established project plan
- Establish and maintain effective sales relationships with major accounts/customers
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure they are integrated into the project and that the customer receives products on-time and satisfactory standards of service
- Supervise progress and performance against the project plan; take action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays
- Work directly with partners and clients to determine project scope, specifications, requirements, and perform calculations
- Conduct project meetings and prepare regular reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team
- Allocate resources and assign tasks to ensure these targets are met
- Provide a high level of assistance to program/project managers to ensure projects are carried out according to plan
- Prior experience with construction industry products, including general construction, wastewater, or waterworks equipment, preferred
- 2+ years experience prior Construction Project Management or Project Coordinator experience, preferred
- 2+ years of Waterworks experience preferred
- Applicants with industrial or commercial plumbing experience considered
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, etc.)
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Actual pay rate may vary depending upon location. The estimated pay range for this position is below. The specific rate will depend on a candidate’s qualifications and prior experience.
-$4,500.00 - $9,716.30
Estimated Ranges displayed are Monthly for Salaried roles OR Hourly for all other roles.
This role is Bonus or Incentive Plan eligible.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.