Weekend Facility Manager (Part-time)
City of Clarksville
Clarksville, TN, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Responsible for on-site supervision of night/weekend rental activities. To oversee rental facilities and be a liaison between the renters and the Facility Promotion Supervisor.
***PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A REGULAR PART-TIME POSITION. THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL ASSIST WITH NIGHT AND WEEKEND SUPERVISION OF RENTED FACILITIES AND WILL HAVE STRONG CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS.***
- Example of Duties
- Assist with night and weekend supervision of rented facilities.
- Check pre-assigned rental activities and facilities for safety of procedures and facility care.
- Check lights, locks, facility cleanliness and preparedness, equipment, and public areas.
- Oversee facility events to ensure client satisfaction and event success.
- Demonstrates flexibility and problem solving skills to resolve crisis situations.
- Report to the Facility Promotion Supervisor after events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Typical Qualifications
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong customer service;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships (co-workers, employees of other City departments, and volunteers);
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, the supervisor, the general public, etc., sufficient to exchange or convey information and to give and receive work direction;
- Technical knowledge and experience with Audio Visual equipment is helpful, but not required.
- Supplemental Information
- Willingness to work flexible schedule to include weekends and evenings.
- A valid Driver's License.
Positions in this class typically require: reaching, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions. Moderate physical activity to include but not limited to walking, lifting, stooping, and climbing.
Perform duties under general supervision. Responsibilities involve inside and outside work under various weather conditions. Must work a flexible schedule some nights and weekends.
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Incumbents may be subjected to blood borne pathogens.