Remote Customer Service Agents
The bilingual customer service representative will answer inbound telephone calls for the purpose of assisting customers in managing their student loans and answering all questions while adhering to all Federal, State and local laws and regulation as well as company policies and procedures. You will be answering calls on many different facets of the student loan program and flexibility is needed as you are moved to new areas of the student loan program.
A six to eight-week training is required. This is a work from home position (unless the federal government or client changes requirement) and employee is required to maintain a secure work environment with no distractions or noise that would interfere with telephone duties and must not be distracted from performing the job during the hours you will be asked to work.
We pride ourselves on a corporate culture with a strong track record of success, and we're looking for people who value opportunity, challenge, innovation, results, and fun!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· The representative will learn one primary computer software system.
· Representatives will be primarily taking inbound calls from borrowers, answering their questions and counseling appropriately on options that they may be eligible to defer their payments, loan forgiveness, income driven repayment plans or standard repayment options in English and Spanish.
· The representative must have a full understanding of the different deferment and forbearance types and that the borrower is eligible or still eligible to receive them. The system will have menus that will assist in determining the number of months remain of each type of deferment or forbearance.
· Information gathered determines how to best guide the customer in assisting them to resolve their problem.
· Representatives may work with the student loan borrower, client representatives and Federal Student Aid.
· Independently solve customer issues escalating to supervisor any situation outside the employee’s control
· Establish professional relationships with internal/external customers.
· Provide customer service that exceeds customer and client expectations
· Treat all internal/external customers and team members with dignity/respect
· Establish and maintain a professional relationship with team members and department contacts.
· Must be prompt and ready to work at your desk at your assigned time, return from breaks and lunch on time.
You will be completing the following:
· Make all necessary updates in the system, including but not limited to:
· Accurately documenting accounts
· Updated addresses, contact numbers, emails (Marking verified where necessary)
· Maintain an up to date working knowledge of company and departmental policies
· The Company reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position as appropriate.
· Must be able to perform the essential job duties of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary seated position up to 85% of the work shift.
MUST GO TO CBEJOBS.COM and APPLY FOR THE REMOTE POSITION IN SAN ANTONIO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $19.80 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 2 years
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: Remote
CBE Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.