Help Desk Technician
CBE Companies, a global provider of contact center services, has an immediate need for a Help Desk Technician in our Clarksville, TN office and we would LOVE to connect with you about this exciting career opportunity! As a result of exceptional performance and growth in our industry, we are looking for the “Best-of-the-Best” to join our winning team and support both recent and future growth! Why would CBE be a good fit for you?
With over 1200 employees currently, CBE has been providing quality jobs throughout the US for over 85 years—and we’re still going strong because we offer employees:
- Competitive starting wage!
- Excellent benefits package; medical, dental, and vision coverages, 401K retirement plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, amongst many other perks!
- Ongoing training & support!
- Career culture with many opportunities for advancement!
Come work for Training magazine Top 100 award winner! Also recently recognized for the second year in a row as a Top Workplace in the USA, CBE is committed to “doing the right thing”; we invest in you from the date of hire and throughout your career, allowing CBE to develop a successful workforce ready to solve problems for our clients. We pride ourselves on a diverse and inclusive corporate culture with a strong track record of success—and we’re looking for people who value opportunity, challenge, innovation, results, and FUN!
The Help Desk Technician is responsible for provide outstanding user experience as part of the first response technical support team for users of CBE systems by phone, SMS text, email and other channels of communication. This position will resolve problems or triages and escalates problems to the appropriate support staff. The Help Desk Technician will assist the Technical Support Operations team in daily production requirements as well as maintain our number one goal of all systems up and running and escalates issues to Tier 2 and Tier 3 support as required.
- Two-year degree (four year degree preferred) from a college or technical school in Computer Science, MIS, or CIS
- One year help desk or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CompTIA A+ Essentials certification
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Must be eager to learn, inquisitive, self-motivated, flexible, accountable and can effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- You must be able to obtain government clearance after hire.
- US Citizenship is required by the US government in order to obtain government clearance.
CBE Companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. CBE Companies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, national origin, gender (including gender identity and transgender status), genetic information, disability, veteran status or other protected statuses in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Background check and drug testing required.
CBE Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.