Navigate Reconnect Central Office Navigator
Austin Peay State University
Clarksville, TN, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
Position Summary Information
|Position Summary|| |
Navigate Reconnect is a state initiative designed to provide high touch wrap around support to adult learners through postsecondary education. Navigate Reconnect sits under the Tennessee Reconnect umbrella. Navigate Reconnect serves over 30,000 Reconnectors in Tennessee.
The Navigate Reconnect Central Office Navigator will be the front line of support for Tennessee Reconnect grant applicants. This position will respond to Reconnector inquires by phone, e-mail, & text, as well as initiate outreach and follow-up communication through these channels. This position will also conduct outreach to Navigate Reconnect Alumni to offer assistance in pursuing further educational goals if needed, as well as outreach to adult learners who have engaged with Navigate Reconnect in the past but have stopped out (Inactive), to offer assistance with reconnecting to their post-secondary goals.
The ideal candidate combines excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strategic problem-solving, and a deep understanding of the college-going process and adult learner opportunities, as well as is committed to the professional and personal values of collaboration, transparency, accountability, and integrity. The ideal candidate is self-directed and comfortable in fast-paced and entrepreneurial environments.
This position is a remote work from home position that reports directly to the Navigate Reconnect Director. The Reconnect Navigator will be provided a laptop and cell phone for professional use, but the Navigator must work in a physical location where internet and 4G service is accessible. The position may require occasional statewide travel.
This is an exempt, full time, salaried position.
|Primary Duties and Responsibilities|| |
Direct Support to Adult Learners
• Provide timely and accurate feedback, information, and support to Tennessee adult learners. Determine and connect adult learners to their next steps in their college-going journey, including contacting institutions, partner organizations and agencies, as well as Tennessee Reconnect Regional Navigators.
• Answer questions about the Tennessee Reconnect Grant eligibility requirements and guide potential Reconnectors through all phases of the TN Reconnect application process.
• Coordinate and execute all statewide program communication to Reconnectors via mass emails (reminders, important dates, announcements, etc.).
• Provide triage support to regions and program as needed.
Tennessee Reconnect Outreach
• Conduct outreach and follow up support to all Tennessee Reconnectors who have not been assigned a Regional Navigator.
• Conduct outreach to Tennessee Reconnect grantees to encourage enrollment and persistence.
Tennessee Reconnect Special Projects
• Engage with Tennessee Reconnect Alumni to offer support to and through a Tennessee Transfer Pathway to a four-year university.
• Engage with (inactive) adult learners who have inquired with Navigate Reconnect, but have not yet enrolled or have stopped out to offer assistance and resources to aid them in their credential completion goals.
• Support state employees in accessing postsecondary pathways.
• Assist the salesforce administrator in the maintenance of the salesforce database (CRM).
Support adult learners in targeted campaigns to address specific needs or populations.
• Provide back-up and support for regions when needed (team members are out of office or volume of work requires additional assistance).
|Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities|| |
|Physical Requirements|| |
|Required Minimum Qualifications|| |