Senior Product Manager
Wherever drivers go, we’re leading the way. Agero’s mission is to rethink the vehicle ownership experience through a powerful combination of passionate people and data-driven technology, strengthening our clients’ relationships with their customers. As the #1 B2B, white-label provider of digital driver assistance services, we’re pushing the industry in a new direction, taking manual processes, and redefining them as digital, transparent, and connected. This includes: an industry-leading dispatch management platform powered by Swoop; comprehensive accident management services; knowledgeable consumer affairs and connected vehicle capabilities; and a growing marketplace of services, discounts and support enabled by a robust partner ecosystem. The company has over 150 million vehicle coverage points in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and many others. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to approximately 12 million service events annually. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive the definition and development for our provider selection system within Swoop's roadside assistance platform. Your job will be to work with engineering, operations, data science & analytics, and design to develop features that enable the efficient delivery of exceptional service to millions of stranded motorists per year. You’ll have a tremendous impact on the product and be able to see your work get to market quickly. We’re looking for a passionate, strategic thinker who can understand the big picture, but also cares about the details.
- Manage product definition and development of capabilities for our provider selection system
- Partner with multiple stakeholders, including operations, data science, client services, and engineering to understand the needs of our customers and operations specialists
- Ask “why” incessantly in order to identify root problems and opportunities that can be solved with platform innovation
- Intimately understand the needs and challenges of engineering, factoring technical efficiency and scalability into product requirements
- Drive multiple releases per week from conception to completion with a cross-functional team of designers, developers, QA, and data scientists
- Own and measure core success metrics of the product and the business
- Continuously prioritize and manage the backlog and upcoming sprints
- Communicate regularly with key internal and external constituents
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years full-time product management experience
- Have shipped something that people use regularly
- Analytical ability to unpack complex problems, synthesize data, and identify root issues
- Experience managing highly technical projects and partnering with a data science or machine learning technical teams
- Strong UX and workflow design skills
- User-centric product philosophy and methodology
- Can develop deep empathy for a variety of customer types
- Experience in A/B testing features regularly to validate outcomes
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced startup environment, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in agile development methodologies and tools (e.g JIRA)
- United States: California
D, E & I Mission & Culture at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients’ relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other’s differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage - ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.
***Disclaimer: Agero is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodation is available. Additionally, we offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org