Senior Client Success Manager
Wherever drivers go, we’re leading the way. Agero’s mission is to rethink the vehicle ownership experience through a powerful combination of passionate people and data-driven technology, strengthening our clients’ relationships with their customers. As the #1 B2B, white-label provider of digital driver assistance services, we’re pushing the industry in a new direction, taking manual processes, and redefining them as digital, transparent, and connected. This includes: an industry-leading dispatch management platform powered by Swoop; comprehensive accident management services; knowledgeable consumer affairs and connected vehicle capabilities; and a growing marketplace of services, discounts and support enabled by a robust partner ecosystem. The company has over 150 million vehicle coverage points in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and many others. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to approximately 12 million service events annually. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com.
The Senior Client Success Manager (‘CSM’) is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth, entrepreneurial team within our Insurance LOB. This business unit is powered by an industry leading software platform and backed by Agero, a market leader with decades of experience serving the automotive services industry. The role will join a select team tasked with the mission to provide quality services and efficient processes to insurance clients, thereby achieving mutual goals of growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
This individual leads all daily client facing activities for assigned vertical markets and aligned client portfolios. In addition, the Senior CSM is responsible for management and expansion of Insurance partnerships and general account partnership activities. He/She reports to the Director of Services and Client Success with routine direct engagement with team leadership.
The Senior CSM is principally accountable for relationship sustainability, expansion, service excellence, financial and goal attainment. The ability to effectively engage and influence efforts with internal stakeholder groups (e.g. Business Development, Operations, Product, Marketing, IT, Sales Engineering, and Billing) is essential for delivering successful outcomes.
- Establish and manage both executive and working-level (Up and Across) relationships with current and potential clients
- Responsibility for the financial performance, health and oversight of the assigned client base, including the ability to understand key financial drivers and influences.
- Evaluate strategies and opportunities through market sizing, revenue and profit potential, competitive set, strategic nature, product requirements, permission to sell and overall GTM strategy
- Be the internal client advocate at Agero to ensure client needs are understood and met by key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Drive weekly & monthly performance reviews with Clients to ensure SLAs and key metrics are achieved/exceeded.
- Assemble the right cross-functional teams, when required, to address any needs or resolve issues the clients may have.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to internal senior leadership updating on progress and roadblocks
- Proactively guide and educate clients towards best practices to improve their utilization of Agero services and outcomes.
- Develop and prepare client meeting agendas, content, lead presentations, quarterly and annual reviews and direct participation of others on the team.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills in managing complex customer issues from inception to resolution
- 5+ years of previous experience in a hands-on role (pre-sales, professional services, business development, enterprise account management) working with Enterprise Customers (Fortune 100)
- Advanced knowledge of the auto physical damage (APD) claim process, systems/technology, and key stakeholders
- Proven track record of moving partners through funnel delivering results with significant contributions to profitability
- Have advanced experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce CRM or HubSpot), Productivity and Business applications (particularly Google suite of services), and Business Intelligence tools (Sigma)
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to learn and grow (experience in a virtual environment)
- Analytical confident with gathering, synthesizing and delivering analysis and insights around program performance
- Demonstrated ability to organize multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and strong partner relationships
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- United States: AZ, FL, NC, IL, KY, MA, MI, NM, TN, GA, and VA
D, E & I Mission & Culture at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients’ relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other’s differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage - ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.