Senior Business Analyst
Wherever drivers go, we’re leading the way. Agero’s mission is to rethink the vehicle ownership experience through a powerful combination of passionate people and data-driven technology, strengthening our clients’ relationships with their customers. As the #1 B2B, white-label provider of digital driver assistance services, we’re pushing the industry in a new direction, taking manual processes, and redefining them as digital, transparent, and connected. This includes: an industry-leading dispatch management platform powered by Swoop; comprehensive accident management services; knowledgeable consumer affairs and connected vehicle capabilities; and a growing marketplace of services, discounts and support enabled by a robust partner ecosystem. The company has over 150 million vehicle coverage points in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and many others. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to approximately 12 million service events annually. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com.
The Sr Business Analyst is responsible for supporting business leadership across multiple product lines by developing and delivering data-driven insights. This role will need to intimately understand the nuance of their product lines (via both analysis of data and stakeholder interviews) and be able to distill the most meaningful insights for an executive audience. This role requires strong SQL capabilities, critical thinking, and business acumen. The ideal candidate will have experience not just working closely with data engineers and other analysts but also in interfacing with business leaders and operations teams to generate requirements and validate results. You will become the “go-to” person for insights generation in your supported product lines and be a crucial partner to business teams looking to better understand and improve their lines of business.
- Build and maintain a suite of dashboards that answer your stakeholder’s most important questions in an easily digestible way
- Develop a deep understanding of both your line of business and the underpinning data needed to measure and understand it
- Build strong rapport with your stakeholders such that you become their “one-stop-shop” for understanding their piece of the business
- Partner with business leaders to understand their needs and develop data products to answer their questions
- Build and maintain SQL queries to analyze data and generate reports
- Distill insights and communicate them effectively with the proper supporting documentation
- Collaborate with data engineers and other data analysts to ensure that your data products are of high quality and meet the needs of business users.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar analytical role.
- Strong technical proficiency in SQL
- Experience with data visualization / BI tools (we use Sigma)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interact with stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Motivated to understand the nuances of data and its impact on the business.
- Demonstrated project management and financial aptitude. A creative problem-solver with a passion for producing quality deliverables.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous automotive related experience is a plus.
- Business leadership trusts the data products that have been built to answer the question, "how is my product line performing?"
- Data products are of high quality and meet the needs of business users.
- Data presentations are clear, concise, and actionable.
- United States: AZ, FL, NC, IL, KY, MA, MI, NM, TN, and VA
- Canada: Province of Ontario
D, E & I Mission & Culture at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients’ relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other’s differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage - ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.