Wherever drivers go, we’re leading the way. Agero’s mission is to rethink the vehicle ownership experience through a powerful combination of passionate people and data-driven technology, strengthening our clients’ relationships with their customers. As the #1 B2B, white-label provider of digital driver assistance services, we’re pushing the industry in a new direction, taking manual processes, and redefining them as digital, transparent, and connected. This includes: an industry-leading dispatch management platform powered by Swoop; comprehensive accident management services; knowledgeable consumer affairs and connected vehicle capabilities; and a growing marketplace of services, discounts and support enabled by a robust partner ecosystem. The company has over 150 million vehicle coverage points in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and many others. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to approximately 12 million service events annually. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com.
The HRIS Analyst will provide functional support for all HR applications. This individual will leverage their expertise to contribute to and support HR system implementations, upgrades, testing and other technical projects as assigned. This individual will serve as a technical point of contact and the subject matter expert ensuring operational effectiveness, data integrity and analyzing process improvement opportunities.
- Provides day to day technical and administration support to departmental and end users
- Serves as liaison between vendors and/or IT and HR end users to troubleshoot functional system issues, identify root causes and partner with stakeholders to fix errors so that problems are not repeated. Documents changes to system and processes.
- Assures system integration functionality and troubleshoots integration issues, including review of integration specifications and development and maintenance
- Reviews, writes, and updates system documentation, including process maps/workflows, standard operating procedures, and project plans for HRIS.
- Continuously develops advanced knowledge of HCM cloud by utilizing vendor websites, user groups and training to maximize system capabilities.
- Maintains working knowledge of other integrated applications and/or interfaces
- Identify opportunities to automate processes and modernize systems.
- Provide support to other business areas that use HR data in their systems and reporting.
- Identify root-cause errors and potential solutions to ensure that data quality targets are met.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all HRIS data. Perform group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and troubleshoot any data discrepancies.
- Proactively recommends process improvements/solutions utilizing technology to solve business needs/problems while also enhancing the understanding and acceptance of systems and capabilities
- Analyzes data and designs and develops both standard and complex reports to support HR and business needs.
- Develops and maintains reports for HR using various database and reporting tools.
- With direction from HR Management team;
- Configures system to meet business process requirements; plans for and supports migrations, releases, upgrades and/or patches, including functionality and design review as well as end to end user testing; provides technical and administration support to end users.
- Consults with functional owners to translate operational needs into system requirements and effectively communicates system capabilities and limitations. Partners with the team to determine best options for design decisions based on documented requirements, current configuration, and downstream impacts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience as an analyst or administrator responsible for configuration, testing, and application support
- Experience supporting a major HRIS migration
- Proficient in HCM, Recruiting, Benefits, Performance and Compensation modules - UKG (UltiPro) required
- Experience interpreting data and presenting information and findings
- Ability to perform diagnostic, identify problems and provide solutions
- Superior analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and innovative skills
- Excellent working knowledge of HR systems, data structure and report generation
- Ability to prioritize work under time constraints to meet project deadlines
D, E & I Mission & Culture at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients’ relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other’s differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage - ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.