Remote Response Associate
Wherever drivers go, we’re leading the way. Agero’s mission is to rethink the vehicle ownership experience through a powerful combination of passionate people and data-driven technology, strengthening our clients’ relationships with their customers. As the #1 B2B, white-label provider of digital driver assistance services, we’re pushing the industry in a new direction, taking manual processes, and redefining them as digital, transparent, and connected. This includes: an industry-leading dispatch management platform powered by Swoop; comprehensive accident management services; knowledgeable consumer affairs and connected vehicle capabilities; and a growing marketplace of services, discounts and support enabled by a robust partner ecosystem. The company has over 150 million vehicle coverage points in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and many others. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to approximately 12 million service events annually. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com.
About the Role
In this role, you participate in Agero’s world class training program which is a blend of instructor-led, self-paced, practice and on the job training. Your experience, coupled with Agero training will prepare you to answer inbound phone calls from stranded motorists and dispatch our contracted providers to come to the rescue. After training and in the 30-60 day period of your career, if you perform you can expect to see new responsibilities and compensation related opportunities.
You are curious, you ask questions, you are calm and reassuring to our customers as you secure services such as towing, lockout, tire changes, fuel delivery, and electric vehicle charging. You verify the customer’s safety throughout the call, verify their roadside coverage, and current location so you can send help.
Agents (soon to be you!) that excel in this role possess
- You have prior PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- You are EMPATHETIC and capable of connecting with and reassuring customers during a stressful time
- You are ACCOUNTABLE in bringing your BEST SELF to the job everyday
- You are AMBITIOUS and looking to learn more and grow your service career
- Previous Professional Experience Required
- Prior Sales and in person customer service experience desired
- This position is remote. Applicants are required to reside in the state of Arizona to be considered.
- **Candidates who reside within 50 miles of our Clarksville, TN site located at 2971 International Blvd. are not eligible for Remote roles at this time**
- Have a High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience and be 18 years of age or older
- Successful completion of our technical diagnostic process
- Submit a completed application on the computer that you will be using
- A completed application will include providing some Personal Information, Work History, Education History, and Confirmation and Consent of the application.
- Complete a Harver skills and systems diagnostic assessment from your home computer confirming your current tech workstation meets the systems requirements of the role outlined below.
D, E & I Mission & Culture at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients’ relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other’s differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage - ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.