Business Development Manager, Insurance
Wherever drivers go, we’re leading the way. Agero’s mission is to rethink the vehicle ownership experience through a powerful combination of passionate people and data-driven technology, strengthening our clients’ relationships with their customers. As the #1 B2B, white-label provider of digital driver assistance services, we’re pushing the industry in a new direction, taking manual processes, and redefining them as digital, transparent, and connected. This includes: an industry-leading dispatch management platform powered by Swoop; comprehensive accident management services; knowledgeable consumer affairs and connected vehicle capabilities; and a growing marketplace of services, discounts and support enabled by a robust partner ecosystem. The company has over 150 million vehicle coverage points in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and many others. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to approximately 12 million service events annually. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com.
Agero is looking for a strong leader to manage a team of Roadside Engagement Specialists, also known as the ACE team (Agero Customer Experience) that are also focused on improving the insurance agent experience with Agero’s roadside services. The Business Development Manager owns overall service delivery and growth of our roadside program for agency stakeholders within Agero's Insurance line of business. This role is responsible for building and managing the relationship with all agents and accountable for the quality, growth, and engagement of the client.
- Accountable for the overall quality, growth, and engagement of insurance agency stakeholders
- Grow and develop your team, including motivating, training and coaching.
- Assist in developing on-boarding for agents in assigned area/region, as well as offers outreach to service providers on behalf of agents, working closely with the network performance manager(s) in assigned zone
- Conduct regular on-location visits (local to you) with agents to review performance
- Serve as advocate/voice of agents within Agero, and the advocate/voice of Agero within the agent community for said carrier
- Perform root-cause analysis to identify gaps and drive improvements across all key metrics
- Facilitate reviews with agents, attends agent conferences, performs fieldwork and attends trade shows to build and maintain the company's market presence.
- Build and maintain strong and collaborative cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Successful track record of managing a high performing team.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in field management or account management roles.
- Experience developing relationships with external customers is a must.
- Previous service experience in the insurance or automotive industry is a plus
- United States: AZ, FL, NC, IL, KY, MA, MI, NM, TN, and VA
D, E & I Mission & Culture at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients’ relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other’s differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage - ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.