Client Success Manager
Wherever drivers go, we’re leading the way. Agero’s mission is to rethink the vehicle ownership experience through a powerful combination of passionate people and data-driven technology, strengthening our clients’ relationships with their customers. As the #1 B2B, white-label provider of digital driver assistance services, we’re pushing the industry in a new direction, taking manual processes, and redefining them as digital, transparent, and connected. This includes: an industry-leading dispatch management platform powered by Swoop; comprehensive accident management services; knowledgeable consumer affairs and connected vehicle capabilities; and a growing marketplace of services, discounts and support enabled by a robust partner ecosystem. The company has over 150 million vehicle coverage points in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and many others. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to approximately 12 million service events annually. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com.
About the Role:
The Client Success Manager (‘CSM’) is an exciting opportunity to join the Automotive Emerging Businesses. A high-growth and entrepreneurial business unit within the broader Automotive Division. Agero is a market trailblazer with decades of industry experience and a class leading software platform.
The CSM joins a motivated and high performing team committed to delivering innovative automotive solutions and superior partner service experience. The core mission centers on development, evaluation and commercialization of towing service, lead generation and consumer discount related offerings through strategically aligned partnerships with OEM, Dealer Group and Repair Shop business segments.
The CSM is responsible for leading daily partner engagement and program administration for assigned products within the Emerging Business Line of Business (LOB). The CSM will also have a direct role in driving market adoption and expansion of the newly created Motor Club, Digital Coupon and Demand Generation Campaign programs. He/She reports to the Director of Client Success with regular and direct company wide cross functional collaboration.
The CSM is principally accountable for partner activation, relationship expansion, program administration, financial and operational goal attainment. The ability to effectively engage and influence key stakeholder groups is essential to delivering successful outcomes. Demonstrated business acumen, project and program management skills are core required competencies.
- Quickly earn the trust of clients and key stakeholders that allows you to mobilize and motivate cross-functional partners, set account strategy and approach, deliver tough messages with grace, drive change and deliver results.
- Serve as the single point of contact for client portfolio from product scoping and launch to program management and expansion. Continue to develop strong, long-lasting client relationships in the post-sale phase. Responsible for effective administration of client agreements and driving product utilization, along with ensuring SLAs and KPIs are achieved/exceeded.
- Communicate objectives, plans, status’ and results clearly at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally, focusing on critical few key points, including business writing and formal presentations.
- Define success criteria with clients by understanding their business challenges and needs in order to best manage Agero’s product adoption and growth opportunities.
- Proactively anticipate client needs throughout all stages by taking initiative, identifying opportunities, offering solutions to client challenges, and finding ways to constantly improve our product and our client experience.
- Ensure successful client touch points through well communicated client scheduling, thoroughly prepared and socialized agendas, concise conversation recaps inclusive of recommendations and next steps for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify, develop and solidify new processes and operational best practices for the larger team. Ensure that key learnings are well documented and digestible.
- Develop and maintain market sizing, pricing and client firmographic information to assist volume and financial modeling exercises to deliver increased forecast precision. Seek out new industry and market trends and applies this knowledge to solve business problems.
- Accomplished automotive professional with program and/or relationship management experience within Dealer Group, OEM or Technology provider.
- Experienced project manager with a disciplined and detailed oriented approach. A planner with a bias toward action and delivering growth focused outcomes.
- Creative problem solver with a partner centric mindset committed to quality and performance excellence
- Experienced synthesizing data, market research and complex information to form actionable strategic, operational and program improvement recommendations.
- Natural collaborator and independent thinker with a genuine curiosity and high degree of intellectual agility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a servant leadership mindset. A proficient multi-tasker with a fast action orientation and high ethical standards.
- Advanced CRM software (Salesforce, HubSpot etc.) skills. Familiarity with leading Productivity and Business (Google Suite) and Business Intelligence tools (Sigma).
Skills, Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of client facing or partnership management experience
- 3+ years of enterprise level project and/or program administration experience
- Automotive OEM, Dealer Group, Retailer and/or Motor Club experienced is preferred
- Track record of expanding large scale relationships while meeting performance goals
- Experience working effectively with operations, finance, legal and marketing team
- PMI certification is preferred
- Ability to travel 10-20% (mostly day trips)
- United States: AZ, FL, NC, IL, KY, MA, MI, NM, TN, and VA
- Canada: Province of Ontario
D, E & I Mission & Culture at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients’ relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other’s differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage - ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.